With PFG’s Financial Institution Affiliation Model, you enjoy new qualified leads on an ongoing basis with full access to group employee benefits.
This model provides you with the freedom to focus on working with clients without worrying about running a business or constantly spending time and money searching for leads.
Advisor Resources and Benefits
When you align with PFG, you have access to outstanding benefits and a large infrastructure of support.
- Base compensation (W-2): receive a guaranteed base and competitive payout from the financial institution-owned client book.
- Full access to group employee benefits: includes quality family health insurance options and 401(k) plan.
- Full-time in-branch opportunity: access to new qualified leads, while maintaining a mutually agreed-upon schedule.
- No out-of-pocket marketing or office expenses: access to technology and administrative support.
- Retirement package: a retirement package is available to advisors who spend at least five years with a financial institution.
New Revenue Opportunities
- Asset Protection Solutions: Full insurance suite with national IMO options.
- Estate Planning Solutions: Online and in-person wills and trust preparation services.
- Fintech Advisory Solutions: PFG’s Retirement Plan Center allows you to manage and trade clients’ retirement accounts while they are still working. You earn an advisory fee just like you do with custodied accounts.
Multiple Custodian and Money Manager Choices
- Powerful advisory platform complete with compliance infrastructure and support
- Full flexibility and choice of advisory platforms from highly trusted, recognizable custodians and brokerage firms
- Access to Orion, Riskalyze, and financial planning software at significantly lower costs