PFG’s Cross-Platform Affiliation Model provides the best of both worlds: new sources of revenue from financial institutions plus continued equity and control of your existing book.
This model is a great fit for advisors who want to potentially earn a higher payout on their personal book and are seeking a regular flow of qualified client leads.
Advisor Resources and Benefits
When you align with PFG, you have access to outstanding benefits and a large infrastructure of support.
- Two sources of revenue: continue to own your personal book and begin receiving new revenue from the financial institution-owned client leads.
- Full-time and part-time opportunities: maintain an agreed-upon schedule covering assigned branches.
- Free branch office space: includes subsidized technology and administrative support.
- Group health insurance: PFG’s robust benefits package is available to select advisors.
- Retirement package: a retirement package is available to advisors who spend at least five years with a financial institution.
- Succession/contingency solution: PFG helps advisors with the purchase and selling of practices to grow your business and provide for your family.
New Revenue Opportunities
- Asset Protection Solutions: Full insurance suite with national IMO options.
- Estate Planning Solutions: Online and in-person Wills and Trust preparation services.
- Fintech Advisory Solutions: PFG’s Retirement Plan Center allows you to manage and trade clients’ retirement accounts while they are still working. You earn an advisory fee just like you do with custodied accounts.
Multiple Custodian and Money Manager Choices
- Powerful advisory platform complete with compliance infrastructure and support
- Full flexibility and choice of advisory platforms from highly trusted, recognizable custodians and brokerage firms
- Access to Orion, Riskalyze, and financial planning software at significantly lower costs